- Download the V380Pro app. (IOS or Android).
- Create a account (free).
- Login to the application from your phone.
- Plug the camera into a compatible light bulb capable socket. Power on the source (lamp/socket, etc.).
- With a toothpick, press gently on the camera where it says RESET. Hold down for 10 seconds until you hear the camera speak "RESET COMPLETED".
- On the V380Pro App, select 'Add device'.
- The app should prompt you to scan the QR code on the back of the camera. Scan the QR code from the app.
- The next screen on the app should show available wifi networks. Select your wifi network, enter your wifi password, and click 'Confirm'
- The next screen on the app should show a QR code. Hold the QR code in front of the camera and wait until the camera speaks. Within 30 seconds, the camera should speak " WIFI connection completed". If it does not connect, re-do steps 6-9 until this happens.
- The last screen will prompt you to label the camera (Livingroom, patio, office, etc.). Click finish. When viewing your camera from the app, it may prompt you to set a password for the camera. The password is specifically for the camera.
Still not working? Skip to Step 1-B.
1-B. Repeat steps 1-9, but instead of holding the QR on your phone in front of the camera, click 'No voice prompt of scanning successfully'. Then click 'Use AP hotspot connection'.
2-B. Select your wifi network in the app and enter your wifi password.
3-B. Go to your phone's wifi settings and connect to the camera. It should start with 'MV'. Once your phone is connected to the camera via WIFI, the camera will speak out instructing to return to the V380Pro app.
4-B. Once connected to the camera, return to the V380Pro app and click 'Connect AP spot'.
5-B. The camera should begin speaking and connecting to your wifi network. Within 30 seconds it should speak saying 'Wifi connection completed'.
6-B. The last screen will prompt you to label the camera (Livingroom, patio, office, etc). Click finish. When viewing your camera from the app, it may prompt you to set a password for the camera. The password is specifically for the camera.
Your Satisfaction is our Priority. Please contact us if you have any questions.